NIGELLA Sativa oil, extracted from black cumin seeds, is a treasure of nature: it contains more than 100 active ingredients that act synergistically. Used for more than 2500 years, it is only recently that science has discovered her mysterious powers.
- 58% of polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3 and 6). They can enhance skin elasticity while promoting healthy nervous system function.
- A high rate of Thymoquinone (at least 350 ppm), an active ingredient recognized in the pharmacopoeia that has proven exceptional therapeutic properties in synergy with other constituents. Essentially:
- Anti-histaminic, anti-inflammatory
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral
For maximal effectiveness, we constantly control our Nigella to ensure that the levels of Thymoquinone meet our high standards.
- A multitude of vitamins, minerals and trace elements: vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, pro-vitamin A, biotin, folic acid, selenium, zinc, magnesium ...
- Enzymes that allow the body and the skin to fight against external aggressions.
EXTERNAL USE BENEFITS:
Topically, it helps prevent and fight against:
- Inflammation of acne pimples
- Atopic eczema, psoriasis
- Oral herpes
- Itching related to skin disease
- Dandruff, devitalized hair
INTERNAL USE BENEFITS:
Clinical studies have demonstrated that black seed oil can significantly strengthen the immune system, facilitating the body's defense against microbs and viruses.
It can also be an ideal ally for the winter period and seasonal changes, as well as for hair loss problems.
Size: 2 oz (60 ml)